Further in this Policy, when we say “we”, “us” or “Vertigo”, it will always mean the Vertigo FPV sp. z o.o. company as it’s because that’s who we are and we own and run our website.
By our website we mean the page located under “www.VertigoFPV.com”
Types of personal information we collect
- We collect certain personal information about visitors and users of our website.
- The type of information we collect vary depending if you’re a registered customer or just visiting our website. If you’re just a visitor we will collect your IP addresses and web analytics data. If you register at our site we will have to collect things like: user-name, member name, email addresses, IP addresses, delivery and billing address, tax number (if necessary) and the phone number and of course web analytics data.
How we collect personal information
- We will collect personal information directly when you provide it to us or automatically as you navigate through the website.
- We collect your personal information when you provide it to us when you complete membership registration and buy or send us a communication.
- Paypal transaction results.
How we use personal information
- We will use your personal information:
- To fulfil an order or a contract, or take steps linked to a contract: in particular, in facilitating and processing transactions that take place on the website.
- Where this is necessary for purposes which are in our, or third parties, legitimate interests. These interests include:
- operating the website.
- providing you with services described in the site.
- verifying your identity when you sign in to our website.
- responding to support emails, and helping facilitate the resolution of any disputes and/or problems.
- updating you with our website and service changes or security updates.
- carrying out technical analysis to determine how to improve the website and services we provide.
- monitoring activity on the website, to identify potential fraudulent activity.
- managing our legal and operational affairs (including, managing risks relating to content and fraud matters).
- improving our products and services.
- providing general administrative and performance functions and activities.
When we disclose your personal information
- We will disclose personal information to the following recipients:
- Delivery companies like DHL or Polish Post Service (Poczta Polska), but only for the need to deliver the goods to you, after you’ve made an order and your payment has been cleared.
- Payment processing services which are located in Poland (Wire transfers), US and Luxemburg (Paypal)
- Our professional advisers (lawyer, accountant, financial adviser) which are located in the Poland.
- Regulators and government authorities in connection with our compliance procedures and obligations.
- A third party to respond to requests relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity.
- A third party, in order to enforce or defend our rights, or to address financial or reputational risks.
- Other recipients where we are authorised or required by law to do so.
Where we process and store your personal information
- We are based in the Poland so your data will be processed in Poland and in the US/Luxemburg – if you agree of using Paypal as a payment method for the goods or services.
How we make sure, that your personal information is secure
- We store personal information on safe and secure servers that are managed by our reliable service providers. Personal information that we store (or transmit) is protected by security and access controls, including username and password authentication, two-factor authentication, and data encryption when possible.
You can always access your personal information
- You can view and access some of the personal information that we collect about you by logging in to your Vertigo FPV account. You have the right to make a request to access other personal information we hold about you and to request corrections of any errors in that data. You can also close the account you have with us for any of our website at any time. To make an access or correction request, contact us at email@example.com
Cookies and web analytics (mentioned earlier)
- You also have choices about cookies. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject cookies some parts of our website may not work properly in your case.
- When you enter our website, there’s certain information that is being recorded which is generally anonymous information and does not reveal your identity. However, if you are logged into your account some of this information can be associated with your account. We’re talking about data like:
- your IP address or your proxys server IP address.
- the domain name you requested.
- the name of your internet service provider is sometimes captured depending on the configuration of your ISP connection.
- the time and date of your visit to our website.
- the length of your visit.
- the webpages which you have accessed.
- the number of times you access our site within any month.
- the file URL you look at and information relating to it.
- the website which referred you to our website and
- the operating system and the browser type which your computer uses.
Information about minors and children
- The Vertigo FPV website has been designed for people older than 16 years old. You can only make an order, if you’re 18 years or older. If you are from 16 to 18 years, you can browse our website but you’ll need the supervision of a parent or a legal guardian to become a registered user. It’s the responsibility of parents or guardians to monitor their children’s use of our website.
How long we keep your personal information
When we need to update this policy
- It’s possible that we will have to change this policy sometimes, in order to make sure it stays up to date with the latest legal requirements and any changes to our privacy management practices.
- If we do change the policy, we’ll make sure to notify you about such changes, where required. Of course a copy of the latest version of this policy will always be available on our website
How you can contact us
- If you have any questions about our privacy practices or the way in which we have been managing your personal information, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re a user or visitor in the European Union (European Economic Area) these rights also apply to you:
- For the purposes of applicable EU data protection law (including the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the “GDPR”), we are a ‘data controller’ of your personal information.
You can always access your personal information.
- You are also entitled to ask us to port your personal information (i.e. to transfer in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, to you), to erase it, or restrict its processing. You also have rights to object to some processing that is based on our legitimate interests, such as profiling that we perform for the purposes of direct marketing, and, where we have asked for your consent to process your data, to withdraw this consent as more fully described below.
- These rights are limited in some situations – for example, we can demonstrate that we have a legal requirement to process your personal information. In some instances, this means that we may retain some data even if you withdraw your consent.
- Where we require your personal information to comply with legal or contractual obligations, then provision of such data is mandatory: if such data is not provided, then we will not be able to manage our contractual relationship with you, or to meet obligations placed on us. In all other cases, provision of requested personal information is optional.
- If you have unresolved concerns you also have the right to complain to data protection authorities. The relevant data protection authority will be the data protection authority of the country: (i) of your habitual residence; (ii) of your place of work; or (iii) in which you consider the alleged infringement has occurred.